RG Medical Diagnostics excels in bringing innovative products to the marketplace. We specialize in
Consulting, Accelerating, Commercializing, and Distributing.
RGMD understands the challenges growing companies, inventors and entrepreneurs face in developing, commercializing and distributing their products. We have introduced new and innovative products into multiple markets as well as working with product developers in the commercialization and distribution of their new products.
RGMD uses a multi-phased approach beginning with a pre-market assessment of the product through the development and subsequent commercialization of the product. We provide expertise and support to our clients in a comprehensive and cost effective program.
Our mission is to work with product innovators to create a clear path to success. By implementing our proven scalable approach we work collaboratively with you to develop a strategy that best balances the risk and the benefits of a new commercialization opportunity. Once the commercialization strategy has been developed our clients know they have considered all the alternatives and have developed a risk mitigation plan based on the successful completion of the two ot three phased pre-commercialization process.
Our ongoing business model includes a network of many retail and clinical distributors such as:
- Retail Distributors: Walmart, UNFI (SuperValu), Rite Aid, Walgreens, Meijer, Publix, Stop & Shop, Giant and many more.
- Medical Distributors: McKesson, Cardinal Health, Owens & Minor, Henry Schein, Medline, & Medco
- Other: Military Contracts with the Department of Defense
We provide a service that is clearly outlined with goals identified within each phase of the process:
- Initial product assessment
- Pre-market assessment and validation
- Cost/pricing strategies and distribution networks
- Product launch and commercialization
We will work with you through each phase of the process from; pre-market assessment to sales, warehousing, distribution and customer service.