Geratherm Medical AG, the manufacturer of the DataTherm® II Continuous Temperature Monitor, recommends that your DataTherm II Monitor be tested and validated every two years for accuracy and functionality. With our testing process, you can be confident that your Datatherm monitor is precise and accurate should you ever need to use it.
OF NOTE: RECENTLY A FELLOW ATC ATTENDED A LITIGATION SEMINAR WHERE ATTORNEYS INFORMED PARTICIPANTS THAT IMPORTANT LEGAL PROTECTION REQUIRES THAT MEDICAL EQUIPMENT USERS FOLLOW MANUFACTURER’S GUIDELINES FOR CALIBRATION VERIFICATION.
RG Medical Diagnostics offers an in house testing service to verify the calibration, accuracy, and functionality of your DataTherm II monitor/s. Our specially trained staff conducts the testing at our Michigan facility following the manufacturer’s recommended protocol and calibration accuracy standards using certified testing equipment.
*Please note that the DataTherm II does not allow for recalibration. Should your monitor not pass our testing process we recommend the purchase of a new monitor to ensure you have a properly working device should you need to use one in the field.
To get your Datatherm monitor tested:
- Simply notify us that you will be sending us your DataTherm II monitor for testing. You may call us at 248-504-6726 and ask for Lorrie, or fill out the form below.
- Ship or drop off your Datatherm monitor/s for testing (we recommend UPS or FedEx with insurance) to the address below
- Once received, we typically complete the testing within 1-2 business days, although it may take as long as 3-5 business days depending on the number of monitors we have to be tested.
- Once testing is completed, we will return your monitor to you. You will receive a signed test certificate for each monitor for your records. We also retain a copy of your test certificate should you need a copy in the future.
- The cost of the testing service is $65.00 per monitor which includes certified accuracy and functionality testing, certification documentation for each device, minor hardware repairs (if able), and return shipping back to you via UPS.
Our address for shipping or drop off:
RG Medical Diagnostics
26010 Pinehurst Dr
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Please contact us with any questions or to schedule testing for your DataTherm monitor.